Features of Multilayer Piezo Round Actuators 200 series
Accurate positioning in nm
High-speed response in ms
Large blocking force
High energy conversion efficiency, low power consumption and no electromagnetic noise
Easy to be controlled by voltage
Scope of applications of round piezo actuator
R&D and industry
Precision mechanics and mechanical engineering
Life sciences, Medicine and Biology
Nano positioning, Fiber positioning, High-speed switching, Tunable lasers
Dimension of this piezo Actuator
Specification of this multilayer actuator
* Customize on request.
The product belongs to the large output, small displacement (relative to the millimeter level) electronic components. Due to the small displacement, the use of the product must pay attention to good contact with the load (preferably rigid connection). Soft connection is easy to make product displacement loss. It is generally not allowed to use no load, and a certain amount of prestress is required.
Prestress comparison table (rectangle):
Cross Sectional Area
The product temperature range is -20~120°C, and the ambient humidity is ≤75%. If the temperature is too high, the product may be damaged or the performance may be degraded. In a high-humidity environment, the insulation resistance of the product may be lowered, which may affect the service life or damage of the product.Using condition:
1. The material of the product is ceramic material and has brittleness. Therefore, when using this product, the contact method should be surface contact. Do not use point contact or line contact. When using this product, the output direction and the axial direction of the device must be consistent. As shown below:
2. When the product is powered on, it is strictly forbidden to use voltage which is over rated voltage. (Refer to the 5.0 coding rule for the rated voltage.) It is recommended that the input current does not exceed 15A.
3. The output at zero displacement is the maximum output. Conversely, the output at the maximum displacement will be close to infinitely small. It is recommended to select the correct model to meet normal use.
1. The test table must be horizontal and the product must be perpendicular to the table.Test contacts must touch the center of the actuator's end face and must be placed perpendicular to the horizontal table before testing.
2. The power supply must be a DC regulated power.
3. Wiring method: the red wire is connected to the positive pole and the black wire is connected to the negative pole.
4. Specific installation: as shown in the figure below
Key Technical Index
Relative dielectric constant εr3T
Electromechanical coupling factor Kp
Longitudinal piezoelectric strain coefficient d33
Piezoelectric voltage constant g33
Elastic flexible coefficient S11E
Elastic flexible coefficient S33E
Dielectric loss tgδ
M quality factor Qm
Curie temperature TC
Changzhou Keliking Electronics Co., Ltd.
Add：1-1301 Hang Seng Science Park, Tianning District, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China